Today i was testing on one project and by mistake i touched to live wire……
and Oh !!! it was something like KHAALI had punched me on my arm. And that one second was horrible.
Have you ever experienced 230 Volt AC Shock?
« Count-Down Begins For Diwali !!
Jor ka Jhatka !! »
Ha ha… yeah many times. It happens with me all the time and in every diwali. In fact I got a mild shock yesterday too. 🙂
In Every Diwali !!! ?
take care…be cautious…kuch hi dino mein tumhari shadi hone wali hai…would be ko shock mat dena…apne baal khade karke…k
Yes you are right Rohiniji, I’ll be careful.
Vese Rohiniji ek baat batani thi.. ye jese advertisement me dikhate hai aise shock lagne se baal khade nahi ho jate… 😉 us din pata chala yeh. 🙂
everyday coz itz ma wrk
Then you must have to take care brother.
be careful bhai.
saras blog 6.
Bhai Ghare jai ne time male to blog jota rehso.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 28 other followers