Shock Laga Laga !!

30 10 2010

Today i was testing on one project and by mistake i touched to live wire……

and Oh !!! it was something like KHAALI had punched me on my arm. And that one second was horrible.

Have you ever experienced 230 Volt AC Shock?

.

.

.

Madhav

Advertisements

Actions

Information

10 responses

30 10 2010
Post A Link To Your Latest Blog Entry

[…] […]

31 10 2010
Mayur

Ha ha… yeah many times. It happens with me all the time and in every diwali. In fact I got a mild shock yesterday too. šŸ™‚

31 10 2010
Madhav / Harshad

In Every Diwali !!! ?

1 11 2010
rohini

take care…be cautious…kuch hi dino mein tumhari shadi hone wali hai…would be ko shock mat dena…apne baal khade karke…k

2 11 2010
Madhav / Harshad

Yes you are right Rohiniji, I’ll be careful.

2 11 2010
Madhav / Harshad

Vese Rohiniji ek baat batani thi.. ye jese advertisement me dikhate hai aise shock lagne se baal khade nahi ho jate… šŸ˜‰ us din pata chala yeh. šŸ™‚

20 11 2010
manav

everyday coz itz ma wrk

20 11 2010
Madhav / Harshad

Then you must have to take care brother.

3 12 2010
Manoj

be careful bhai.
saras blog 6.

3 12 2010
Madhav / Harshad

Bhai Ghare jai ne time male to blog jota rehso.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: