KXIP- Kings XI Punjab.. Sold !!

18 06 2010

After the poor performance in the IPL-3, IPL franchise KXI-Kings XI Punjab is sold in 1200 Carore.

They sold 93% Partnership to the private company based in London and remaining 7% will be of Priety Zinta.(Still she is interested in the Cricket 😉 )

-Madhav

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: